메뉴버튼

유니클로 / UMC / 2015 하반기

상세페이지-메뉴
https://community.weport.co.kr/board_DwNG04/4523648

[ 합격 스펙 ]

지방 사립 분교 / 3.9 / 토익 900 / 오픽 IH / 교환학생, 어학연수, 자격증 1개, 봉사활동, 동아리

[ 합격 자소서 ]

1. 지원 동기 및 본인이 지원 직무에 적합하다고 생각하는 이유는 무엇입니까? 고객과 시장 접점에서 유니클로의 가치를 높이는 인재가 되기 위해 열심히 달려왔습니다. 첫째, UM업무의 기본인 고객 소통능력과 서비스 마인드를갖추었습니다. 백화점, 브랜드, 리커스토어 등 판매, 서비스 분야의 다양한 아르바이트를 해보면서고객을 위한 서비스와 환경을 이해하고, 소통능력을 배웠습니다. 둘째, 세계로 나아가는 유니클로에 발맞춰 글로벌 역량을 갖추었습니다. 워킹홀리데이, 교환학생, 교환학생 도우미 등 여러 가지 활동을 통해 다양한 문화를이해하고, 교우들과 소통하며 함께하는 법을 배웠습니다. I'm prepared to be the one who can improve the valueof Uniqlo at the point between customers and Uniqlo. Firstly, I possessexcellent communication and service mind. By working in the sales and servicearea such as department store, apparel store, I was able to understand theservice and environment for customers, and learn communication skill. Secondly,I possess global mind catching up with Uniqlo developing in the world. I'velearn diverse cultures and the way to be together with foreign friends throughsome activities such as English language course, exchange program and so on. 2. 학업 이외에 관심과 열정을 가지고 했던 다양한 경험 중 기억에 남는 것을 기술해 주세요. 2013년 캐나다 St.Paul에 위치한 작은 주류판매점에서 일을 하였습니다. 여러개의 사업체를 운영하시던 사장님은 제게 매장 관리 업무를 맡겼고, 믿음에 부합하기 위해 열심히 노력했습니다. 가게의 수입은 안정적이었지만, 주변의 대형 경쟁업체들에게 고객을많이 빼앗긴 상태였습니다. 저는 떨어진 매출을 회복을 위해 고객과 경쟁업체를 분석하고, 차별화 할 수 있는 방안들을 고민했습니다. 매장특성에 맞는 상품배치와 고객이 원하는 제품위주로 매장의 변화를 주었고, 그 결과 겨울철 전년 대비 10% 매출 상승을 만들 수 있었습니다. In 2013, I had an experience of workingat a liquor store in Canada. The boss who managed several businesses let me managethe store and I endeavored to work hard to meet my boss's expectation. Thesales was quite stable, however, the store lost many customers to other bigstores. To increase the sales, I analyzed my customer and rival stores andthought over some ways to distinguish my store. I realized that most of mycustomers visit the store by foot and my store isn't very big to display largevolumes of productions. Based on store featuring, I arranged small volumes ofproductions and put miniature productions next to a counter. As a result,I made 10 percent increase in sales 3. 상기의 경험을 통해 얻은 것은 무엇입니까? 고객 소통의 중요성을 배울수 있었습니다. 가게의 주 고객은 캐나다 원주민이었는데, 고객대부분은 동양인에 대한 부정적인 시각을 가지고 있었습니다. 문제를 극복하기 위해 먼저, 고객의 이름을 묻고, 기억하려고 노력하였습니다. 그리고 고객이 다시 방문 할 때면, 친절한 인사와 함께 이름을 불렀습니다. 또한, 칭찬을 건네거나, 날씨소식 등 작은 이야깃거리들을 준비해서 대화를 가지려 노력하였습니다. 이러한 노력 덕분에 고객들 역시마음을 열고 다가와 주었고, 자연스럽게 단골 고객들이 확보되면서 매출 상승을 만들 수 있었습니다. Itwas a precious time for me to learn how to deal with a communication withcustomers. The major customer was Canadian native who has a cold manner towardAsian people because they thought their peaceful life has been changed to sucha competitive life because of Asian immigrants. To overcome the situation, Itried to be close to customers with my friendly manner. For example, I askedcustomer's name and remembered it and then I called their name if they visitedmy store again and also I prepared some small topics such as weather,interesting issues to have a conversation with them. Due to my hard effort,they also opened their heart and became regular customers and it made theincrease of the store sales. 4. 타인과 차별되는 자신만의 강점 및 역량을 작성해 주세요. 진취적인 삶의 자세를 가지고 있습니다. 어학연수시절, 영어에 자신이 없던 저는 뉴스 청취, 자원 봉사활동등을 하며 부족함을 메웠습니다. 그리고 이러한 노력으로 어학능력 향상과 함께 학원 내 최우수 학생이될 수 있었습니다. 또한, 매년 이루고 싶은목표들을 수첩에 적고, 달성하기 위해 노력하고 있습니다. 현재는내년 봄에 있을 철인 3종 경기 출전을 목표로 수영과 사이클을 하며 꾸준히 체력을 만들고 있습니다. 목표들을 이뤄나갈 때마다 성취감과 함께 삶의 자신감을 얻고 있으며, 이러한도전들은 제 삶의 행복이 되고 있습니다. Ihave a progressive attitude of my life. While studying English in Canada, I'vetried to have some time to watch news and do some volunteers in order toimprove my English. Due to my hard effort, my English was improved a lot andalso I was able to be the best students in the academy. Everyyear, I write my wish lists on my dairy and make constant efforts to achieve mygoals. I'm currently trying to enhance my physical strength by working out suchas swimming and cycling because I have a plan to participatein a triathlon in this coming spring. Every time I achieve my goal, I feel asense of achievement and get some confidence and also such challenges bringhappiness to my life. 5. 입사 후 포부를 작성해 주세요. 유니클로 전문가가 되고 싶습니다. 훌륭한 영업관리자가 되기 위해선 매장의 경영관리 뿐 아니라 브랜드와 제품에 충분한 이해가 필요합니다. '아는 만큼 보인다' 라는 말처럼 브랜드를 이해하고, 제품 소재와 공정 등 특징을 파악하여, 단순히 물건을 파는 것이아닌 유니클로의 가치를 전달할 수 있는 인재가 되고 싶습니다.입사 5년후에는 글로벌 전문가로 활약하고 싶습니다. 국내 시장에서의 업무 경험과 노하우를 쌓은 후 새로운 시장의이해와 어학능력 배양, 그리고 끊임없는 노력을 바탕으로 유니클로의 활동 무대를 넓히는 인재로 성장하고싶습니다. Iwould like to be a professional manager. I believe that to be a great manager,they must fully understand not only business management but also its own brandand products. As a word saying that your knowledge determines yourinsights, I will try to study the brand of Uniqlo, materials of the products,production process, and so on, so that I would be the one not just selling only theproduct but selling the value of Uniqlo together with the product. 5 yearsafter joining Uniqlo, I would like to work as a global expert. After havingcompetence and various experiences in Korean market, I would like to broadenthe market of Uniqlo based on fully understanding of new market and ceaselesseffort.

출처: 대학생 대외활동 공모전 채용 사이트 링커리어 https://linkareer.com/

* 해당 합격자소서는 합격이 최종확인된 100% 신뢰할 수 있는 검증된 합격자소서입니다. 합격자소서는 대학생 대외활동 공모전 채용 사이트인 링커리어와 제휴를 통해 위포트 회원분들께 제공됩니다.

신고하기
close-icon

작성자 위포트 매니저

신고글 유니클로 / UMC / 2015 하반기

사유선택
  • check-icon
    욕설/비하 발언
  • check-icon
    음란성
  • check-icon
    홍보성 콘텐츠 및 도배글
  • check-icon