메뉴버튼

ASML / Customer Support Engineer / 2022 하반기

상세페이지-메뉴
https://community.weport.co.kr/board_DwNG04/11831009

[ 합격 스펙 ]

경기권 4년제 / 3.4 / 토익: , 토익스피킹: , 오픽: IH, 기타: / 사회생활 경험: 외국계 중소기업 기술영업 및 해외영업 중고신입(1년10개월) / 한국사검정시험: , 컴퓨터활용능력: , 기타: / 캡스톤디자인 LINC 사업단 지역연계형 과제 선정, 총장상 수상

[ 합격 자소서 ]

1. WHY ASML [GAME CHANGER] ASML은 산업군에서 불가능하다고 여겨지던 극자외 광원을 이용, EUV 노광공정은 7나노, 3나노 등 초미세반도체의 생산을 이뤄냈습니다. EUV의 개발에 따라 기술은 진보하게 되었으며, 기존 노광공정에서 Gamechanger로서 새로운 패러다임을 열었습니다. 저는 게임체인저 ASML의 CS 엔지니어로서 이 패러다임에 있어 함께 나아가고 싶습니다. 캐논, 니콘 등 다른 기업들이 모두 EUV는 불가능하다 할 때, ASML은 후발주자임에도 남들이 잘하는 것이 아닌 새로운 길을 개척해왔습니다. 새로운 시대를 열어가는 엔지니어링을 통하여, 옳음을 입증하였습니다. EUV 3세대 장비의 개발이 완료되었지만, 파운드리가 3나노, 2나노등 반도체의 초미세화를 진행함에 있어서 예상치 못한 트러블 슈팅 및 유지보수가 필요하다고 생각합니다. 예상치 못한 증상에 대하여 문제해결을 하며 데이터를 쌓는 부분, 새로운 패러다임의 변화의 선두에서 진행하는 부분, 그리고 이를 통해 고객사의 수율과 직접 연결되어 있는 점에서 업무의 성취도가 클 것으로 생각합니다. 업무를 진행함에 있어, 성취감을 가장 중요시하기에, ASML의 CS Engineer로서 함께하고 싶습니다. 2. What Did I do and What I will do For 1st line Engineer of ASML [거래처와 정확한 소통능력] 지난 1년 10개월간 이전 직장인 0000에서 근무를 진행하며, 한국수력원자력,KAI, 한국전력 등의 국가기관, 민간기업과 프로젝트를 진행함에 있어 Project Manager로서 발생하는 많은 변수, 기술적 질의 등을 담당하며, 프로젝트가 성공적으로 이끌어지도록 진행한 경험이 있습니다. 담당자들과 주기적으로 업무 협의를 진행하며, 고객사가 요청하는 사항 등을 정리, 이중 대응하지 못하는 항목에 있어서는 다른 솔루션을 제안하며 합의를 이끌어냈습니다. 특히 원자력 산업, 항공우주 산업 등에서 원자력 안전등급 QP 검토, 사전 제작도면 및 기술 제안서 제출, 납품, 설치 및 커미셔닝과 워런티 서비스에 이르기까지 전과정을 주도적으로 진행하며, 거래처와의 소통능력을 향상시켜왔습니다. 저는 장비에 나타나는 세부적인 증상에 대하여 정확히 확인하며, 고객사와 현 상황에 대한 정확한 의사소통을 바탕으로 트러블 슈팅을 진행하는 ASML의 1st line CS엔지니어가 되겠습니다. [기술적 협의를 통한 솔루션 마련] 거래처와의 소통을 통하여 요청 받은 기술적 질의사항들에 있어서, 원 제작사와의 직접 소통을 진행하였습니다. 특히 신규 개발 프로젝트 등에 있어, 거래처가 원하는 모든 기술 요구사항을 확인, 이를 기반으로 제작사와 확인하며, 대응 가능한 부분, 대체 솔루션 등에 대하여 정확히 파악을 하고, 이를 기반으로 Technical Proposal을 제안, 제작사와 고객사의 기술적 솔루션이 일치하도록 업무를 진행하였습니다. ASML CS엔지니어로서 문제발생시 ASML 내부에서의 팀워크를 기반으로 거래처에게 정확한 솔루션을 제안하는 CS엔지니어가 되겠습니다. [장비의 커미셔닝 과 시운전] 0000의 본사는 프랑스 파리에 위치하고 있습니다. 프랑스 본사에서 근무를 진행하며, 유럽 전역에 있는 제작사들을 방문, FAT참관 및 아이템의 시운전 그리고 커미셔닝, 메인터넌스등의 교육을 받은 경험이 있습니다. 제작사에서 받은 교육을 바탕으로 Radiation Monitoring System, Radiation Tolerant Camera, Glove box, Calibrator 등의 품목을 거래처, 그리고 박람회에서 시연, 시운전, 고객사들에게 소개하였습니다. 또한 거래처의 요청에 따라, 납품 시 현장 설치 후 SAT를 수행하였습니다. ASML에 입사 후 담당하게 되는 EUV 파트의 기술내용에 대하여 공부한 뒤, 해당 내용을 기반으로 신속하고 정확한 기술지원을 하는 CS엔지니어가 되겠습니다. [교대근무와 끈질긴 목표의식] 반도체 공정의 경우, 24시간 생산라인이 가동이 되기에, CS엔지니어 역시 언제든 발생할 수 있는 트러블 슈팅에 대기 및 교대근무가 필요합니다. 저는 군복무 시절 육군 8사단 방공작전통제소에서 작전통제 분대장으로 근무를 진행하며, 군생활 중 17개월 이상을 2.5~3교대 근무를 진행하며, 취약시간에서 역시 돌발상황에 완벽히 대응하며, 작전을 수행하였습니다. 0000에서 근무를 진행함에 있어, 일련의 모든 과정은, 프로젝트 성사를 위한 기반 사항이며, 발주라는 목표의식을 세우고 모든 기술적, 행정처리, 계약서상의 검토와 계약 성사를 위한 제반 사항 검토를 배웠습니다. 다른 경쟁자의 선제적 조치로 인하여 입찰참여가 불가능 할 수 있을 상황에서 이를 극복하고자 [국가를 당사자로 하는 법률]등의 계약적 정보를 확인, 입찰 참여 기회 획득하였습니다. 고객사가 희망하는 기술적 사양 및 제안서를 통하여 더 경쟁력 있는 가격에 물품을 공급, 입찰에서 승리하게 되었습니다. 하나의 목표의식을 가지고 여러가지 측면의 제반사항을 모두 확인하는 경험을 통하여 더 꼼꼼하고 최종 목표를 위해 나아가는 것을 배웠습니다. 차후 ASML EUV장비의 CS 엔지니어로서, 트러블 슈팅에 있어 현상황에 대한 분석, 그리고 이외 제반사항등에 대하여 폭넓게 검토하는 시야를 가지고 업무에 임하겠습니다. 트러블 슈팅 해결이라는 목표의식을 세우고, 세부사항 들을 체크하며 정확한 문제해결이 가능하도록 업무에 임하겠습니다. 1.WHY ASML [GAME CHANGER] ASML launch the new Photolithography equipment, using Extreme UltraViolet light sources, which were considered impossible in the industry. EUV photolithography allowed Foundry to produced ultra-fine semiconductors such as 7-nano and 3-nano. With the development of EUV, technology has advanced, ASML open a new paradigm and has been as a GAME CHANGER in the existing photolithography process. As a CS engineer of the GAME CHANGER ASML, I would like to move forward with you in this paradigm. When other competitors such as Canon and Nikon said that EUV is impossible, ASML has pioneered a new path, even though it is a latecomer. Through engineering that opens a new era, ASML have proved right. Although the development of EUV 3rd generation equipment has been completed, Foundry will face unexpected troubleshooting and maintenance issue in the process of ultra-fineizing semiconductors such as 3-nano and 2-nano. I think the achievement of the work will be great in that it is directly linked to the customer's yield, as well as the accumulation of data by solving unexpected symptoms, at the forefront of the new paradigm change. I would like to be a CS Engineer of ASML because the sense of achievement is the most important in the process of work. 2. What Did I do and What I will do for 1st line CS Engineer of ASML [Accurate communication skills with clients] During the past year and 10 months, I have worked at my previous company, 0000. As a Project manager, I have experience in handling many variables and technical questions that occur in the project with governmental agencies such as Korea Hydro & Nuclear Power, KAI, and Korea Electric Power Corporation. To manage the inquires from the customer, I held regular business consultations with the manager in charge, organized the requests of the customer, and reached an agreement by proposing different solutions for items that could not be responded to. In particular, the nuclear and aerospace industries have taken the initiative in reviewing nuclear safety grade QP, submitting pre-production drawings and technical proposals, delivering, installing, commissioning, and improving communication skills with clients. As an ASML 1st line CS Engineer, I will check for the accurate inquiries of client, the current trouble shooting symptoms and process the trouble shooting based on the correct situation. [Technical consultation and solution proposal] I communicated directly with the manufacturer regarding the technical questions requested through communication with the client. For new development projects, I checked all the technical requirements of the client, checked with the manufacturer based on clients’ inquiries, identified the possible parts and alternative solutions, and proposed a technical proposal based on client to match the technical solutions of the manufacturer and the customer. As an ASML CS engineer, I will be a CS engineer who proposes an accurate solution to clients based on teamwork of technical consultation within ASML colleagues when a problem occurs. [Commissioning and Installation of equipment] The headquarters of 0000 is located in Paris, France. During work in HQ, I have experience in visiting manufacturers across Europe, attending FAT, and receive the training of the commissioning, installation of the equipment, maintenance. Based on the training, I introduced items such as Radiation Monitoring System, Radiation Tolerant Camera, Glove box, Calibrator, etc. to clients and during the exhibition. In addition, upon request of the client, I participate the SAT after installing the site at the time of delivery. After studying the technical contents of the EUV part that I will be in charge of after joining ASML, I will become a CS engineer who provides quick and accurate technical support based on the technical knowledge. [Shift work and Persistent goal consciousness] In the case of the semiconductor manufacturing, the production line is operated 24 hours a day, so CS engineers also need to response directly for the unexpected trouble shooting and required for the shift work. Regarding the shift work, I had experience of shift work during military service. I served as the squad leader at the 8th Army Division Air Defense Operations Control Center. I managed 2.5 to 3 shifts for more than 17 months, fully responding to unexpected situations in vulnerable times, and carried out operations. During the previous work, I made myself the goal as the purchasing order and consider all process of the project belongs for the ultimate goal, purchasing order. To achieve the goal, I learn the administrative issue, contract review and also for technical issue. In order to overcome the situation where it may be impossible to participate in the bidding due to preemptive measures by other competitors, I checked the contractual information such as the [Law on which the State is a Party] and obtained an opportunity to participate in the bidding by suggesting the opinion to the client based on the law. Through the technical specifications and proposals that the customer looking for, I have won the bidding by supplying goods at a more competitive price. I learned to be more meticulous and move forward the final goal through the experience of checking all the various aspects with a single goal consciousness. As a CS engineer of ASML EUV photolithography in the future, I will work with a broad view of analyzing the current situation and reviewing other matters in troubleshooting. I will work hard to establish a goal of solving the problem, check the details, and solve the problem accurately. 0000 프랑스 파리 본사 해외 파견 2021.09~2022.08 고객사 구매계획 파악을 기반으로 한 신규 제작사 발굴 고객사 구매품목에 대한 기술요청사항 협의 및 이를 바탕으로 제작사와 기술 규격 협의 진행 신규 제작사 대리점 계약서 검토 및 진행 해외 파트너사 현장 점검 및 FAT 수행, 장비 메인터넌스 교육 참가 해외 전시회 참가를 통한, 신규 SCM 개발 원전 업무 총 등록을 통한 견적요청 수령, 이에 대한 자재공급 해외 파트너사 UAE시장 계약 Territory확대 및 제작사 업체등록 진행 원자력발전소 공급 자재 QVDL 서류 검토를 통한 자재 납품 FAT, SAT, Installation, 커미셔닝 요청에 따른 참가 일본 시장 관련 공정 메탈히팅척 솔루션 제안 프로젝트 참가 Project 중간 매니징 및 유럽 제작사와 Proposal관련 업무협의 진행. 고객사 측 요구 스펙 검토 및, 테이블 작성을 통한 제작사와 고객사간 기술적 합의점 도출작업 진행.

📌 출처: 대학생 대외활동 공모전 채용 사이트 링커리어 https://linkareer.com/cover-letter/31150?page=34&sort=PASSED_AT&tab=all * 해당 합격자소서는 합격이 최종확인된 100% 신뢰할 수 있는 검증된 합격자소서입니다. * 합격자소서는 대학생 대외활동 공모전 채용 사이트인 링커리어와 제휴를 통해 위포트 회원분들께 제공됩니다.

위포트 회원 특별 혜택 👍신규 가입만 해도 100% 증정 혜택! ☞ https://bit.ly/3CnJWSw

🚩 위포트 취업정보 오픈카톡방 안내 믿을 수 있는 정확한 취업정보& 무료 이벤트를 가장 빠르게 알려드리는 위포트 취업정보 오픈채팅방! 채팅방에 입장 후, 인사를 포함, 모든 개인채팅은 삼가해주세요! 🙏 ■ 입장코드: we1010 ■ 위포트 오픈채팅방 URL - 대기업 정보방 : http://bit.ly/2TGMZLE - 공기업 정보방 : http://bit.ly/2WRaHrO

신고하기
close-icon

작성자 위포트매니저

신고글 ASML / Customer Support Engineer / 2022 하반기

사유선택
  • check-icon
    욕설/비하 발언
  • check-icon
    음란성
  • check-icon
    홍보성 콘텐츠 및 도배글
  • check-icon